Monday, March 27, 2023

Introduction

An Introduction 

             



I apologize in advance for the interesting format of this blog, I still haven't quite figured out how to make things aesthetically pleasing on this platform. 

This blog will talk about all things cozy and nerdy. Whether that be cozy gaming, art, books, tv shows and occasionally my pets because I am a proud mother. 

Where to begin, my name is Katelyn however this blog is titled "teddyscozyco". Teddy is just a nickname that I like.

I am nineteen years old, almost done with my freshman year of college. I am majoring in digital media design and communication (ironic because I am an introvert). I am also minoring in art and english, I'm hoping to go to grad school. This blog is actually homework for my intro to computer science class so after I meet my blog post requirement I doubt you'll hear much from me. 

In my free time I enjoy reading, writing, art, video games, table top games, crochet, knitting, candle making and baking. I hope to get into gardening this summer. Perhaps I could do a gardening blog post. 

My four pets also are a big part of my life. I am a huge animal lover. I have two cats, Obi Wan Catnobi and Simon. The two newest additions to the family are goldendoodles Jameson and Tilly. 

I love coffee and tea. My favorite type of tea is chai. I also quite enjoy earl grey. As far as coffee goes I am team iced coffee all the way., but I also really enjoy a hot caramel macchiato. An iced vanilla latte with oatmilk is my go to and it has never done me wrong, except when Starbucks doesn't have oatmilk.

I have never been outside of the United States. I had a plan to go to Ireland in 2020 and then well 2020 happened. I have never been to the western half of the U.S. either. I get to go to Colorado for hiking in the summer so I am quite excited for that. I want to travel as much as I can. 

Next blog post will be Introduction Part 2. I will be answering some ice breaker questions I find online and then we will get into the cozy content.


Stay Cozy,

Teddy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...