Monday, April 17, 2023

My Pets as Dungeons and Dragons Classes - Tilly


 

Hello all,


Today I will place all four of my pets into Dungeons and Dragons classes. I enjoy the game and thought it would be fun to place my pets into the various classes.


If you are unfamiliar with the game, when making a character you get to pick a class.This is what determines your character’s fighting style. If your character is a magic user or not. Also if your character gets skill bonuses that could be helpful outside of combat.


Now onto my dogs! The last two posts talked about my two cats, Obi and Simon. In this post I will be talking about my goldendoodle Tilly.


Tilly is Jameson’s twin sister. She is also a year and four months old however she is 20 pounds smaller than her brother. I assigned Jameson a class in my previous blog post.


It was quite hard to assign Tilly a class because she could fit in various classes. Tilly is very athletic and would run outside all day if permitted. She is way more enthusiastic about chasing toys and going on long walks.


I could see her being a ranger however I also think she is very sneaky and conniving.


When throwing toys outside sometimes she will wait until Jameson grabs the toy and then tackle him and intercept the toy like a major league football player. She is very stealthy for being 52 pounds and can steal socks or a shoe without anyone noticing.


For these reasons I am going to give Tilly the rogue class. Rogues engage in sneaky combat with tricks up their sleeves. Rogues can deal a significant amount of damage with sneak attacks.


Rogues are also helpful for stealth checks and picking locks. Tilly somehow manages to open the bathroom door and steals rolls of toilet paper so I think this class is very fitting for her.



That wraps up my pet’s DnD group! 


Signing out,


Teddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...