Tuesday, April 18, 2023

April 2023 Favorites - Shows

 

Hello all,


April is almost over. Honestly time has flown by. I am still mentally in January. I will be recapping some of my favorite shows, books, movies and games that I have enjoyed so far in March and April. This will be my post simply talking about shows I’ve watched.


Shows


The Last of Us 


Everyone has been raving about this one. Personally I have never played the games. I want to after seeing the show. I think not playing the games offers a unique perspective when entering this franchise.You have no source material to compare it to and are just enjoying all the twists and turns for the first time in show form. I really enjoyed this show. Pedro Pascal and Joel and Bella Ramsey as Ellie were phenomenal. I never thought I would be into this genre of show but I was proved wrong. There isn’t as big of an emphasis on the zombies than the relationship between Joel and Ellie as they travel across the country. If you’re looking for a big flashy zombie gore fest maybe this isn’t the show for you but I still recommend giving it a try because there is still that fear factor in some scenes. Not just from the zombies but from the people as well as they navigate the world 20 years after the apocalypse.


Young Sheldon


I am a sitcom enjoyer. Sometimes it’s better to watch a show that doesn’t require much of my attention span while I work on school work or other projects. Young Sheldon was that show for me this month. I am honestly surprised I didn’t watch it sooner. Young Sheldon is a prequel spin off of Sheldon Cooper and his family’s life prior to The Big Bang Theory. I wasn’t an avid fan of The Big Bang Theory but it is still a nice show to watch even if you aren’t a fan of The Big Bang Theory.  I would recommend this show to anyone who just enjoys a good sitcom.



Signing out,

Teddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...