Monday, April 17, 2023

My Pets as Dungeons and Dragons Classes - Obi

 


Hello all,


Today I will place all four of my pets into Dungeons and Dragons classes. I enjoy the game and thought it would be fun to place my pets into the various classes.


If you are unfamiliar with the game, when making a character you get to pick a class.This is what determines your character’s fighting style. If your character is a magic user or not. Also if your character gets skill bonuses that could be helpful outside of combat.


In this post I will be sorting my second cat, Obi-Wan Catnobi.Obi is going to be three years old this July so he is quite young compared to Simon who I assigned a class in my prior post.


Obi is a rather skittish cat. He is quite shy and fast. Obi needs to get used to a person before even sharing a space with them. For this reason, I don’t think Obi would be in the front lines. He would stay in the back and offer assistance from afar. 


For these reasons I have decided to give Obi the class of cleric. 


Stay tuned for me to sort the rest of the pets. Clerics are powerful healers due to their holy magic but can also pack a punch as a holy warrior of sorts. A cleric could stay in the back and cast buffs on teammates, heal them but also just as easily sling a fireball at the enemy.


Being a cleric offers a great versatility because you can choose from a more aggro approach or simply support.


I think that this versatility is great for Obi because he is such a versatile cat. Obi enjoys lounging and napping in the sunrays. If the sun is shining through a window he will be soaking it all in. I think that Obi as a cleric would worship the sun god Belenus.


Stay tuned for the rest of the pets!


Signing out,

Teddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...