Sunday, April 16, 2023

My Pets as Dungeons and Dragons Classes - Simon


 

Hello all,


Today I will place all four of my pets into Dungeons and Dragons classes. I enjoy the game and thought it would be fun to place my pets into the various classes.


If you are unfamiliar with the game, when making a character you get to pick a class.This is what determines your character’s fighting style. If your character is a magic user or not. Also if your character gets skill bonuses that could be helpful outside of combat.


I will not be diving too deep into the technicality of the classes. I will simply base my pet’s class off of their personality and what I associate them with,


First I will start with my nine year old cat, Simon. Simon is the oldest. He spends his days sleeping, eating and hissing at his siblings. He seems angry and moody, because he is. However, he is just a big cuddly bug when he wants to be. I like to joke that he is an old wizard trapped inside a cat’s body which is why he is so moody. His once gray hair is now speckled with white alluding to his age. Taking everything into consideration I will give Simon the class of sorcerer.


He could also be a warlock but I don’t believe he would make any dealings with evil entities. Simon just has a great power that runs in his blood. He is misunderstood because he is so wise. Which is why he is a sorcerer. A sorcerer is a magic user that is very powerful since they come from a lineage of magic users. Magic quite literally is in their blood. However, I don’t think Simon comes from a draconic bloodline. Which is another option for sorcerers.


Stay tuned for me to sort the rest of the pets.


Signing out,


Teddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...