Monday, April 17, 2023

My Pets as Dungeons and Dragons Classes - Jameson

 

 Hello all,


Today I will place all four of my pets into Dungeons and Dragons classes. I enjoy the game and thought it would be fun to place my pets into the various classes.


If you are unfamiliar with the game, when making a character you get to pick a class.This is what determines your character’s fighting style. If your character is a magic user or not. Also if your character gets skill bonuses that could be helpful outside of combat.


Now onto my dogs! The last two posts talked about my two cats, Obi and Simon. In this post I will be talking about my goldendoodle Jameson.


Jameson is a 74 pound goldendoodle who is only a year and four months old but you wouldn’t know that by looking at him. He is a big baby who cries when little dogs bark at him. He enjoys sleeping and cuddles. He isn’t the most active dog and would rather be inside than outside unless he is fighting with his twin sister, Tilly.


Jameson is just a gentle giant but has a mean bark when he means business. I am giving Jameson the DnD class of barbarian. 


Barbarians are front line fighters that deal a lot of damage. Barbarians typically favor melee weapons over magic. This class offers a bit of flexibility between a frenzied fighter or a tank.


Jameson would definitely be the tank of a group. Whenever it’s bath time Jameson becomes an immovable force so he would come in handy as the tank of my pet DnD party.


Wargamer.com states it best in their barbarian article, “Barbarians are not subtle, they’re not magical, they’re not necessarily very smart… but they are very, very good at hitting things.” 


This statement alone describes my big doodle Jameson in a nutshell.



Stay tuned for the rest!


Signing out,


Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post - A Year in Review

  Hello all, The time has come for my tenth and final post for this assignment. I decided to reflect on my time as a first year student here...